Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just another day.....

It is only Jan 5Th and i am pretty sure i have failed at every New Years resolution i made, but i am still working at them. I really did not officially start until the 3rd as my B-day was on the 2Nd....so in two days i have broken all ten of my resolutions...that has to be some sort of record.

So it has been super cold over the past few weeks at night, I am not use to this cold and bitch about it all the time, it is for casted to drop below freezing on Wed and not to rise above freezing temperatures until Saturday mid afternoon. Secretly I would not mind a small little ice storm so i can take some pics with my new camera. (as long as with that ice there are no traffic accidents and no one falls and gets hurt) I will try to post some pics from the ice storm a few years ago if i can find them.

No comments: